Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas...***...***...***...

Finally it's here...Merry Christmas to all my friends, oh hell..Merry christmas to everyone even if you aren't my friend. So tomorrow, or should I say later on today I am entertaining family. I have been cooking all day, The menu is as follows.............. Homemade pierogi, stuffed cabbage, kielbasi and kraut,mashies, lasagna ( 2 kinds) and giambotta, oh yes salmon cakes too. Lots of booze, good music, then the sweets!!!! and to top it all off I am also having company on Christmas day....round 2, that will be my brother and sister- in- law. I am sure everyone will have a nice time. I wish you all the best..Eat , Drink, and most important of all...Be Merry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Wanda hope theres some food left for me cause I cant wait to try some :) everything sounds so good!!!