Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Back From Bonaire

Wow it has been just over a week that i am back from the beautiful island of Bonaire, and boy do I miss it, just can't think about anything else. I would like to take a moment to thank a few people who have made this trip an unforgettable one. Gary and Beverly, I sure do miss you guys, you are one of the nicest couples I know, thankyou for all you did for me and Bev for being there for me. Morgan...ah Morgan....Well I have quite a bit to say about you. First let me say that I enjoyed every moment we spent together, The days diving, the nights hanging at the Deco Stop, and a special momory...when we went down on the "Hooker" together...I will never forget that !!!!! Blowing bubbles and getting wet with you was truly spectacular and I will never forget you. Cristina and Olympio , I will come to Rio to visit you for sure !!!!! I would also like to thank Karen, Jack,Jenny, Jeni, Chris, Anja,Wilco...thanks for the memories and laughs. I will see you all next fall. So after 25 dives in 6 days, I can definately say wow, that was great, and I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

I Dive At Night said...

Welcome to Blogger Wanda! Weren't those great dives?!?! I'm looking forward to next November too!

Morgan

p.s. Don't forget the list of 6.