Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas !!! Well almost

Well to all my friends out there....Have aCool Yule !!!! I actually haven't sent out all of my Christmas cards, anf to those of you who haven't rec'd them yet....sorry the boss is a slave driver, and now he wants me to come to work on saturday too....lol what a joke, no way jose. This week has been hell, but it will pay for a week at Captain Don's so you all know that it's worth the agony!!
As far as diving goes, I am hoping to get to the bahamas in the spring, if not then deffinately in june, where I plan on doing the shark encounter, just have to remember to use the ladies room before putting on my wet suit :-) ....hee hee hee ....... So the quarry www.dutchsprings.com has their season pass on sale, and you all know I am all over that. Some of us have a great time at the quarry. Although it's not Bonaire, but it will do for the summer, besides, they just sunk a bunch of new stuff there, so it will definately be fun. Now I know I will have a few buddies to go with....lets see hopefully Dana will get clearance from the doctor, Scott...well we will see, John I know you're good for a few trips a month to Dutch. Oh yes and lets not forget my friends at Acrotech Scuba, they are a great bunch. Anyone who cares.... http://scuba.acro-tech.com you can give Albert or Juan a call, it's a fairly new shop, however they carry the important stuff, and the prices are great, besides that , they enjoy ALL dive stories, and they are planning a few cool trips too !!!!! Well that about wraps it up for now.

1 comment:

I Dive At Night said...

Hoi Wanda! Wow, now I'm jealous! I keep pestering the one scuba buddy I know and can only get a tentative commitment for January.

The quarry looks awsome! Sure the bottom is cold... for wetsuit divers. Great facilities and visibility. When you said "quarry" I thought "mud".

Don't spend too much at Arco-tech so you have lots left over for Nitrox in Bonaire and the Bahamas.

*hugs*
Morgan