Friday, December 15, 2006

Blog Tag

OK....Here we go.....My Friend Morgan has tagged me for "blog tag" Heres how it works..... THE RULES
Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says " You are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog. If you don't have a blog, create one or leave your weird things in my comments.....................Let the games begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I. Whenever I go away on a tropical vacation, actually any vacation, I always mail a post card to myself, so after I am home for 2 weeks....here comes the reminder of the beautiful trip I was just on.
II. I only seem to be attracted to men with C-Cards...and the more cards they have, the hotter they get me....What a turn on !!!!! A man I can get wet with oooooooooooo..........
III. As soon as I come home from my vacation, I book the next one....like the suitcase is still hot from Bonaire.
IV. I'm a firm believer in putting out good karma ONLY---- the bad stuff will definately come and bite you when you least expect it.
V. I don't know 6 people who have blogs, Thanks Morgan.......I didn't have one either till you tagged me.
VI. I don't get mad or depressed when bad things happen to me, simply because I have learned that in life there is a reason that everything happens, sometimes we just don't realize it in the moment, but down the line in time it becomes quite clear, and it all makes sense !!!!

3 comments:

I Dive At Night said...

Yeah it worked! Great Blog Tag entry! And now I'm closer to have 6 blogs to read, since I helped inspire Wanda. :-)

Hey Wan! I'm adding new stories every day on mine... all diving stories from Bonaire right now.

Sorry about all those certification cards I showed you. Must have been driving you batty. :-P

narcosis in paradise said...

Very funny Morgan......As I recall, I asked if I could look at your c-cards, you actually didn't show 'em to me. But you know what I thought of them... :-)

I Dive At Night said...

Hmmm, this trip to Bonaire was the largest number of dives I've ever done without getting a new c-card. Doh, I could have worked in a couple of new speciality courses while there. (Kinda like buying a new suit and going to the gym.)